- Provide a consultancy service to help clients identify new opportunities for innovation and product evaluation, based on neuroinsights (examples)
- Carry out in-depth scientific literature searches in all fields of neuroscience and cognitive psychology of relevance to a clients consumer base (examples)
- Run training courses for senior/middle management on:
- Emotional v’s Rational Decision Making: who made the decision?
- Measuring the Impossible: the neurometrics of choice behaviour
- The NeuroRevolution: a minefield for the naive….
- Advise R&D heads on strategic implementation of neuroscientific capabilities within their research divisions
- Design and development service for bespoke sensory testing hardware and software (see examples)